5.04.2010

Just what I needed.

I'm beginning to think I'm sliding into a "nature photographer" position. Nature is easy. It's still and doesnt break to cry or sneeze. My favorite part is the silence and time out that I get with God.

It's been crazy here latley and I've been fighting depression. I'm going to be so honest and just say it. I'm beat and worn down, I just lost a friend that so much of me no longer wishes to fight for and I'm in need of a minute or two.
But God, man, he just pours blessings all over this family and house and I have seen it. Money coming from no where, opportunities at random, and a job for mom. The last is quite possibly my favorite. While I enjoy my time with Melanie, I know that we're getting bored with each other. I have been making such an attempt to find her a play date, but it's not working. Do I smell?
When I lost my job, for a truly silly reason at 7 months to mention, my heart broke. I loved my job and I was happy. Most importantly, I was good at it. And then It was gone. With it, I lost my confedence and self esteem. What a bummer. But, God... and I'm going to give him all the credit, he saved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment